The body’s internal Endocannabinoid System is the core of the mind body connection that provides balance to all other body systems.
It controls multiple functions such as appetite, digestion, mood, pain, and seizure thresholds. Emerging data shows Endocannabinoid deficiencies are linked to Anxiety, Depression, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
If you are a current New York State Resident you may qualify for the Medical Marijuana Program with appropriate documentation.
New York State Qualifying Conditions:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury with intractable spasticity
- Chronic Pain
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
You must also have one of these associated or complicating conditions:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe or Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Severe or Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Opioid Use Disorder
If you meet Qualifications, schedule a medical evaluation for a 1 on 1 visit to certify you for a Medical Cannabis Card or annual renewal.